Brena Group is a family-owned Australian company. As a trusted name in civil and remediation engineering, we’re committed to creating environments where our clients, staff and communities can succeed. We specialise in remediation and civil projects across Australia. Our focus is on completing projects on time and to budget while exceeding recycling targets.
Brena Group is committed to consistently achieving and maintaining the relevant licenses, accreditations and qualifications to ensure our organisation and people remain at the forefront of industry and project requirements.
Our company licenses include:
- Builders License
- Class A Asbestos Removal License
- Class B Asbestos Removal License
- Stormseal Accredited Installer
- AS/NZS ISO45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO9001 Quality Management System
- AS/NZS AS4801 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Cm3 Prequalified
- NSW Government: General Construction Works (Civil and Asbestos)
Qualifications & Memberships
In addition to the above, our people have and maintain the following qualifications and memberships:
- Diploma Occupations Health & Safety
- Diploma Project Management
- NEBOSH Certificate of Occupational Health & Safety
- Certificate IV Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV Occupational Health & Safety
- Certificate IV Project Management
- Certificate IV Business
- Certificate IV Building & Construction
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours)
- Member of Institute of Engineers Australia
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Member of Australasian Land and Groundwater Association (ALGA)
- Member of The Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Consultants Association (AHCA)
Through carefully managing our resources and environmental applications, we can ensure our business and surrounding natural resources continue to prosper for years to come.
By recycling a large portion of our waste, our commitment to the environment and the reduction of its impact is kept at the front of our minds. We encourage our staff to embrace these responsible practices in their homes.
Meet Our Team
Our civil engineers will always put your needs first. Our professionalism is second to none, and we aim to ensure a mutually beneficial working relationship. Get in touch with the team at Brena Group, for modern methods and a level of service that’s guaranteed to provide years of customer satisfaction.
With nearly 20 years of local and international experience on multi-faceted infrastructure projects, holding qualifications in Civil Engineering (Hons) and multiple diplomas and Cert IV’s. Brett has the experience and professional background to lead Brena Group.
With extensive hands-on experience in the civil and remediation industry, Chi has developed his knowledge from the ground up by working on some of Australia’s highest-profile projects. Having gained Certificate IV’s in Work Health & Safety, Frontline Management, and Leadership & Management, Chi has the practical experience and management skills to lead the delivering of our projects.
After 25 years in the civil, remediation and telecommunication industries, with various electrical and communication qualifications, a builders license and Asbestos removal supervision skills, Paul is well placed to deliver our projects to standards that exceed our clients’ expectations.
Our Corporate Governance
Our Board of Directors continually reviews Brena Group’s corporate governance and how we conduct our business. We will modify our processes and rules as need be, to continue to decrease risk, maximise value and provide the best service for our project partners.
This reflects our strong commitment to transparency of decision making between the management, the Board and the shareholders. Ultimately, this trust is something that will reflect in shareholder value.